Our Recording Studio Gift Vouchers are the perfect gift experience for work colleagues, family and friends.
The Hip Hop gift experience is suitable for all ages and every ability, whether recording a new CD for promotional use or celebrating an anniversary, birthday, Christmas or simply just for fun.
The gift recipient can either rap or beatbox over their choice of backing track or create their own beat. Why not purchase one of our exciting and professional Solo Gift vouchers experience today and let yourself or someone special be a star for the day whilst enjoying a memorable studio gift experience with our and friendly staff at our London recording studio.
A range of Recording Studio Gift Vouchers are available from 2 to 8 hours. For more information please contact Paul on 0208 8298929 or 07980 000345.
Paul has a great ear for music and helps to bring the best out of each song
Paul is an open minded and supportive producer who gets the best out of you. I always enjoy my time with him in the studio
I always enjoy the recording sessions. We are always able to work efficiently and create a great sound there
Paul comes up with great ideas... is very quick, efficient and creative. I can't recommend him highly enough.
1. You buy a Recording Studio Voucher for the recipient from the gift package options listed.
2. As soon as we receive your payment we will send you a confirmation e mail with an attached Gift Voucher.
Important: please check your spam / junk folders if you do not see your confirmation e-mail within a few minutes of your purchase.
3. The Voucher is valid for 1 year after the date of purchase.
1. You arrange a date and time with us (details on the voucher) for your recording studio experience.
2. When you arrive at our studio, our experienced and qualified music producer will give you a tour of the studio and explain how the recording process works.
3.. If you are a rapper laying down lyrics over backing tracks, we will run through your track a few times first. Once your voice is warmed up we will start recording. We will record 3 or 4 live vocal takes of each song, and then the studio engineer will select the best recordings of your vocals and piece them together into a perfect vocal. Finally, your song is mixed and mastered. On average, it takes around an hour to complete the recording of one track.
4. The songs will then be given to you on CD or MP3 or both formats.