The Music Producer gift experience is suitable for anyone with an interest in music production and studio recording - any ages and every ability.
Ever wondered what it would be like to have a career as a sound engineer or music producer? Well, here's your opportunity to experience a day in our professional studio. You will learn how to equalise different instruments correctly, compression settings, panning, working with vocals, tuning and harmony, and adding effects (e.g. EQ, compression, auto tune, vocoder, glitch fx, etc.)
You will learn to operate a mixing console, using a DAW, synthesizers, drum programming, microphone techniques, outboard equipment and we will teach you basic music technology and finally the mixing and mastering of a song.
Better still, it's all hands-on in a digital recording studio with an experienced music producer and tutor to guide you through.
A range of Recording Studio Gift Vouchers are available from 3 to 8 hours. For more information please contact Paul on 0208 8298929 or 07980 000345.
Paul has a great ear for music and helps to bring the best out of each song
You get the best result and walk away with recordings that you are excited about
Paul has enthusiasm, talent, experience and understanding... I would not hesitate to recommend.
What an amazing voucher day!
1. You buy a Recording Studio Voucher for the recipient from the gift package options listed.
2. As soon as we receive your payment we will send you a confirmation e mail with an attached Gift Voucher.
Important: please check your spam / junk folders if you do not see your confirmation e-mail within a few minutes of your purchase.
3. The Voucher is valid for 1 year after the date of purchase.
1. You arrange a date and time with us (details on the voucher) for your recording studio experience.
2. When you arrive at our studio, our experienced and qualified music producer will give you a tour of the studio and explain the music production process to you. Then the hands-on studio course truly begins.
4. The songs will then be given to you on CD or MP3 or both formats.
An example of a recording "before" and "after" production and mixing:
An example of a female vocal track "before" and "after" pitch correction:
An example of a male vocal track "before" and "after" pitch correction: