Our Recording Studio Gift Vouchers are the perfect gift experience for singers, work colleagues, family and friends.
The Solo Artist gift experience is suitable for all ages and every ability, whether recording a new CD for celebrating an anniversary, birthday, Christmas,promotional use or simply just for fun.
The gift recipient can either sing over a Karaoke or backing track of their choice or record a song that they have written. Why not purchase one of our exciting and professional Solo Gift vouchers experience today and let yourself or someone special be a star for the day whilst enjoying a memorable studio gift experience with our friendly staff at our London recording studio.
A range of Recording Studio Gift Vouchers are available from 2 to 8 hours. For more information please contact Paul on 0208 8298929 or 07980 000345.
What an amazing voucher day!
Very impressed with how professional my voice and songs sounded
I had a brilliant day at Select Studios.
I highly recommend the studio...
1. You buy a Recording Studio Voucher for the recipient from the gift package options listed.
2. As soon as we receive your payment we will send you a confirmation e mail with an attached Gift Voucher.
Important: please check your spam / junk folders if you do not see your confirmation e-mail within a few minutes of your purchase.
3. The Voucher is valid for 1 year after the date of purchase.
1. You arrange a date and time with us (details on the voucher) for your recording studio experience.
2. When you arrive at our studio, our experienced and qualified music producer will give you a tour of the studio and explain how the recording process works. You will then have a chance to run through your song a few times.
When your voice is warmed up we will start recording. We will get you to record 3 or 4 live vocal takes, then the studio engineer will select the best recordings of your vocals and piece them together into a perfect vocal. If there are any notes out of tune we will correct them, add EQ and FX to the vocal, and finally mix and master the song. On average, it takes around one hour to complete the recording of one song.
4. The songs will then be given to you on CD or MP3 or both formats.