Our Recording Studio Gift Vouchers are the perfect gift experience for singers, song writers, music producers and musicians.
Our songwriting gift experience is suitable for all ages and all abilities. Have you or someone you know, written a song and always wanted help finishing it and getting it professionally recorded? Well, here's your chance!
We have more than 30 years experience in composing, music production and song writing with many album and single releases . Our experience covers a diverse range of musical styles such as Dance, RnB, hip-hop, pop, indie, rock, dubstep, jazz electro, metal, country, and more. The gift recipient can enjoy a memorable studio experience with our professional, friendly and supportive staff at our London recording studio.
Listen to some examples of songs that have been written and recorded at our studio on the player below.
A range of Recording Studio Gift Vouchers are available from 3 to 8 hours. For more information please contact Paul on 0208 8298929 or 07980 000345.
We had an amazing time recording in the studio with Paul. He was so professional and easy to work with
Very impressed with how professional my voice and songs sounded
I get one of the best sounds at Select Recording Studios. Paul the engineer always gives a 100 per cent
An open minded and supportive producer who gets the best out of you. I always enjoy my time with him in the studio
1. You buy a Recording Studio Voucher for the recipient from the gift package options listed.
2. As soon as we receive your payment we will send you a confirmation e mail with an attached Gift Voucher.
Important: please check your spam / junk folders if you do not see your confirmation e-mail within a few minutes of your purchase.
3. The Voucher is valid for 1 year after the date of purchase.
1. You arrange a date and time with us (details on the voucher) for your recording studio experience.
2. When you arrive at our studio, our experienced and qualified music producer will give you a tour of the studio and explain how the recording process works.
3. We will discuss what style of song you wish to record. If you are starting from scratch we can work out the chords and song arrangement for your song with our experienced music producer who will then write and record all the pieces of music (e.g., piano, bass, guitar, drums). We will then record and edit your vocals, and finally your song will be mixed and mastered.
4. The songs will then be given to you on CD or MP3 or both formats.